Friday, December 10, 2021

South Florida in the Winter

 Is truly beautiful. I remember when I moved here, almost 10 years ago. I was baking Christmas cookies with my windows open. 

Over the past decade, though, climate change has definitely made changes. This Wednesday, I went back to Anne Kolb Nature Center to turn in some paperwork, and to play with movement in our beautiful show location. It was in the 80s! A little too warm for December! After just 30 minutes of dancing, I was sweaty. It was a reminder of we really live in relationship with nature- our choices affect our environment. 

If you are coming to our performance, make you sure you check the weather. December in South Florida can get chilly. Or, it may be like this week, hot and steamy. Regardless of temperature, bring sunscreen and bug spray! Get your tickets now on Eventbrite!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

KINesphere 2023

 Did you miss our Everglades performances in January 2023? Or want to relive it from your home?  Check out the video of all performances, no...